Anthony A. Andrews School
From OpenContent Curriculum
Welcome to the home of the Storm!
School Code of Cooperation
- Operational Definition: Behaviors, rules, and values necessary for us to best work together to succeed.
- Be Respectful (respect each other, be fair, polite, have a positive attitude, respect property, take care of your things and things that others own, respect elders, elders say that if you give respect to one another you will receive respect)
- Keep Culture Alive (speak Yup'ik, learn Yup'ik ways, pass it on to others)
- Be Responsible (throw away trash, put stuff away, do homework, you are responsible for your actions)
- Work Hard (when the going gets tough you don't give up, you keep working, you keep trying to achieve your goal)
Graduates: Saint Michael
How do we look?
Staff and Student Blogs
The community of Saint Michael chose to honor one of its respected and influential members by naming the school after him. Who was Anthony A. Andrews ?