Applies business skills
From OpenContent Curriculum
Go Back to CS Level 6
6.02 Performs duties and responsibilities within the simulation utilizing business skills (e.g. self evaluation, forming group consensus, goal setting, communication, self-directed task completion, role specialization, problem solving, critical thinking, creativity).
Feel free to edit standard as you see fit. Use the discussion or Talk page to explain your reasons for changes.
- Student knows how to perform duties within a corporation while using business skills.
- Student knows duties associated with simulated business.
- Student knows responsibilities associated with simulated business.
ABLE TO DO
- Student is able to perform duties associated with simulated business.
- Student is able to perform/demonstrate responsibility with simulated business.
- Student is able to perform the duties of a corporation by using skills like self evaluation, coming up with a group consensus, goal setting, effective communication, task completion problem solving, and others.
PROJECTS AND ACTIVITIES:
Working in the student store has helped me complete this level.