Create Multimedia Project
From OpenContent Curriculum
back to Technology Level 4
Standard in Kid Friendly Language
- Using digital tools create a project that will be presented to an audience
- Project ideas:
- Make a brochure to sell local carvings and artifacts
- Make a digital poster, brochure, movie, etc., about one school activity, a summary and schedule of events#Connection to other standards in other content subjects, Cultural Awareness presentations etc.
- Historical digital poster, brochure, movie, etc., about your family, village, activity, etc.
- Informational digital poster, brochure, movie, etc., about wildlife in the area
- Educational health digital poster, brochure, movie, etc., to inform the community
- Projects can be handed out to the public, presented at school open houses, and presented outside of school
My idea to check this standard off is to create a brochure to sell some carvings to collectors and buyers.
- New Technologies Forum- This blog is a great way to publish some writing. Since it is online it comes with a built in audience!
Use this student skills sheet to help your students track their progress.