Pre-employment skills and goal setting
From OpenContent Curriculum
Back to CS Level 4
4.03 - Practices pre-employment skills (e.g., problem solving, goal setting, cooperation, and customer service) in a site-based enterprise (e.g., bake sale, craft sale).
Feel free to suggest a modified version of this standard here.
Students use the skills needed to be successful in at work. These include the ability to make responsible decisions, solve problems, set goals, cooperate with others, accept their position at work, be a good sport and cooperate as a member of a team.
- Student knows what skills are needed to be successful at work.
- Student knows how to make responsible decisions, set goals, cooperate with others, accept their position, be a good sport and member of a team.
ABLE TO DO
- Student is able to participates in a site based enterprise (at least 3 times).
- Student is able to set goals related to employment.
- Student is able to problem solves related to employment.
- Student is able to cooperate with a team in an employment setting.
- Student is able to provide proper customer service in an employment setting.
Volunteer Evaluation Form to be completed with each time the student volunteers.