From OpenContent Curriculum
Ideas for future topics
WebWednesday is a time for teachers and students to meet up via VTC to talk about blogs, wikis, and other webby educational things.
What do you want the next WebWednesday to be about?
(Give us ideas and POST THEM BELOW. What do you need to know, want to discuss, or even what would YOU like to share?)
- picture re-size session/ resizing with Preview
- ical setup help
- how to use a wiki page to facilitate inter-classroom projects
- wiki basics
- subscribe to Google Calendar
- forms, checklists, to do lists
- classroom uses, collaboration uses, school attendance
- tech liaison basics
- Atomic Learning uses
- Vidyo basics
- using Wordpress for school/classroom webpages
- using iCommunity for class work
- submitting articles to StraitTalk
- ASTE presenting
All dates here are tentative, so check the webcal for actual dates.