Wiki editing and posting (lesson)
From OpenContent Curriculum
- A computer with Internet connection
- Students must already have a user account on the wiki
Students will access the BSSD Wiki and add links to real wiki articles.
There are several special pages on the wiki where students can easily find authentic opportunities to edit and post content.
- Add links to relevant pages so that orphaned pages, unused images and broken redirects can be found, or add links to dead end pages which don't contain any internal wiki links to other articles.
- Edit new pages or recent changes to fix simple typos.
- Add information and content to short pages and wanted pages.