Working with notes
From OpenContent Curriculum
Notes are the three notices that you see in the top center of the Home Page. You can edit these notes using the Site Notes link under the Admin menu.
To edit or create notes
As of September 2011, facutly and staff should follw the Current Version instructions.
1. Under Admin Area, click Edit Notes.
DART Version 1.2
1. Point to Admin, and then click Site Notes.
Note that this is different than in the older versions of DART, where you would Edit Notes from the Admin Area on the left side.
You will see three open text areas with the labels Important, Warning, and Tip.
2. If you are a district-wide administrator, in the Choose One list, select the district to which these notes will apply or select Admin. If you are a site adminstrator, your site will be the default choice.
3. In each section, type the text you want to appear in the boxes. We recommend using a word processing tool with a spell check feature as this area does not have a spell check.
4. When you finish, click Save All Changes.
5. Click Home to return to the Home Page and view your changes.NOTE: If you are still working on the Current Version (Fall 2011), you will not see the Home tab.
If you type text in only two of the boxes, DART will display only those with text in them. District-wide administrators can edit the notes for all 15 sites.